Saturday, May 23, 2009

My new craft room








Pix of my new craft room and prior to moving into it.
i can't easily flip the pics so from top to bottom. the new room looking at the back of my mac and the cricut infront of it; view of the big shot/cuttlebug area; my punches on the shelf, and my lite with mom's necklace on it, and her daisy flower that has one of dad's 25 year pins from his job; the dining room b4 i moved it all into the boys room; my old desk/work area in the den, which is now boy's room; last 2 are our son's room before i moved it all out for him LOL


5 comments:

eiyiyi said...

You are going to have so much fun in that room!!!! Enjoy

If you have one of the swiss cheese punches left, put my name on it please.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

This rocks Laurel!!

Unknown said...

Nice digs girl!!!

Audrey said...

You are goping to be so happy having your own space. We are adding a room (I think to our little house for me as I am using the guest bedroom (not that anyone ever comes to visit.) We haeva back patio that we never use so we are adding 1 wall and a roof and it will bemine!

Denise Clark said...

Laurel, there is tons of room in there! Wonderful!