Friday, May 22, 2009

Extras for sale!







Here are some extra items I have for sale. S/h is extra and I will gather all you want and then figure it out for you.

At top is the anti static bags, that you rub on your cardstock before you stamp to emboss with pigment ink and embossing powder. I have 13 of the bags, were $4.25, now priced at $3.75 each.

Next is the SU spiral punch. I have 1 available, new is $10.95 in the catty, I will sell it for $9.95.

Disney dimensional stickers, I have 2 packs they are new, $2.50 per pack.

3 sets of studio G stamps, these are duplicates, I of course, didn't write down what I had and got dups. $1.00 per set.

EK success punch, new, this is the swiss cheese punch. was $14.95, now $11.95 each, I have only 1 new availalble. PENDING PAYMENT

***if there is interest in more of these I can order more. There are other EK punches, I just got in a sample of them and hope to post asap!

Our lip brads that come in red, fuchia and pink. No mixed bags sorry! they have been great sellers of ours at shows for years. 25 per bag, on sale for $1.99 per bag.

Please EMAIL me if you want any of these items. cowtown@cowtownstamps.com is my email. I may not read comments on here daily so I don't want to miss you if you want some of these items. More posted soon :)

I do take paypal or money orders, sorry no checks.

WANNA TRADE?? I would be willing to trade for the SU scallop edge punch (#30 in the catty, page 185); or the whimsy jumbo wheel (#109688, page 204); or the heart to heart punch (#28 on page 184); or the flight of the butterfly set, (page 98 in catty).


No comments: