Sunday, May 24, 2009

ATC's and Inchies!


Top pic is the ATC that I've made for the scripture/inspirational swap on SCS. The background is Stampabilities retro flowers, ribbon I had, the SU scallop circle punch, CowTown's peace sign, and SU's tiny word peace.

the bottom pic is all 4 of the pieces I made (i took a spot in each of the atc and inchie for scripture and inspirational. 

The laugh inchie uses one of the baby faces from Stampsmith's Ooh Baby plate, punched with a 3/4" punch; layered over our Marvy metallic technique on our black glossy paper; our lip brads in fuchia BUT SCROLL DOWN on this page TO SEE THE LIP BRADS ON SALE; and an unknown source laugh stamp cut out.

I'm glad this swap is nearly postal; time to move onto the next swaps!! I am in about 25 of them, but saw someone else on SCS is in over 50!!! I don't feel so bad now LOL


1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Laurel, I see you used that pretty ribbon.

How do you manage 25 swaps? Are you wonder women? Wow!

Jeanette