Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A few more Easter images




Vicki, one of our designers just sent these Easter images; giving you a headstart for next year! (see Vicki's blog here)
Welcome with our large egg birdhouse is the top card. Our egg clouds are updside down and have become hot air balloons! What a cool idea to turn something upside down! I challenge you to do that with any stamp you have! And see what you come up with! The first walk chick is telling us I'm here! in the last card. Thanks Vicki!

1 comment:

scrappingmommy2 said...

scrappingmommy2 said...
Wow, first off I'd like to say I do like your blog. I'm new to this so my page is pretty boring right now. I have added some cards and L.O.s I absolutely love your cards, wow. 2nd,I'd like to share a website with you that has some wonderful storage items for the avid crafter. I see you have a great craft room, I have a lil hole in the wall in the basement. :-) You can see them here
CLICK HERE If you'd like to vote for me in a contest for a desk there you can use the link below.
votehere Thanks,Deanna