Friday, May 29, 2009

Face by Jeanette


An awesome face card by Jeanette of our design team (her blog here) using our woman's face stamp.
Jeanette shared this with me, "I'm attaching a card that I made using a parchment curl frame.  The face stamp is from

my very first order from you.  And, you'll see the lovely shear ribbon.  I stamped the face using Distress Tea Dye and colored with colored pencil.

To make the parchment frame I tore a piece of parchment wrap to size and tore the edge in strips.  Dampen and wrap around a pencil, etc., gently remove so as not to disturb the curl and let dry.  Easy Peasy!!!  The background paper is from a medival theme mat stack."


1 comment:

eiyiyi said...

This is amazing! I'm going to comment on the gold digger and the fishing doxie here as well. Love them all!!!!!!!