Thursday, August 14, 2008

Card Contest is FULL!


Our contest is now full with 10 participants! I can't wait to see the awesome cards you will be making!

Here is a card as a sample to show you what I am asking for in this contest. The bear is stamped on cream paper, and I colored the ice block with tombow markers (still on sale!) Image cut out and pop-dotted onto the green paper. Bible verse I found at Blue Letter Bible by typing in "bear" in their search. You could do any background technique on your cards, I just chose a plain background, just remember you can only use the bear stamp and no other stamps. This
 challenge will stretch you a bit :)

Here is another card I made, using distress inks on craft colored paper, stamping the bear in black distress and another printed out bible passage.  Im going to redo the bear and pop dot it cuz he looks a bit lost in the background.

Ideas for future contests are most welcome and encouraged :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! :) You did a great job of finding the perfect verse!! How fun to challenge yourself!!