Sunday, March 29, 2009

Laurel's recipe LO for a cupcake swap


Here is my layout for a cupcake recipe swap I am in.
It is a sugar free cupcake recipe, I did try it and it was good! Cricut'ed the "not" circle and the word sugar on the tag, as well as the cupcake. Ribbon is from Michaels. The background is versamarked with a mini version of our carved cupcake stamp
I'm looking forward to receiving the swap back and seeing all the recipes!

I added this cuz I just started following Scrappy Frog's Challenge blog! Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Laurel!! What a great idea and a yummy one at that!! ;) TFS!

Jeanette said...

Laurel,

Great page - I like your No symbol.

But, I can't read the recipe. Darn. I could use a good sugar free sweet.

Jeanette

Froggy said...

I just love cupcakes and this is looks yummy!! Thanks for joining the SFC!! :)